Sunday 6 July 2014

June Favourites ♥

The month of June has gone so fast and I have so many beauty and non beauty favourites but I won't bore you will all of them.  Here are four of my beauty and four of my non beauty favourites.

Beauty Favourites;



120 bright eye shadow palette ♥ this is my summer must buy! highly pigmented and bendable colours,  I'm not sure where it is from as it was a birthday gift sorry!

REVOLUTION highlighter in Golden Lights £3.00 ♥ can be bought on the Make-up Revolution website or Superdrug online. I have no words about this, just buy it please buy it.  Honestly it is one of the best highlighters I have ever used and it is in my top 3 but sadly nothing can beat my beloved MAC pigment in Vanilla.

Illamasqua eye shadow in Heroine £15.50 ♥ can be bought in Selfridges, Space NK and online. If you are pale like myself this eye shadow is the perfect contour and crease colour, I actually like this way more than NYX blush in Taupe.

Nude Lipstick ♥ over the past few months I have been wearing bright lipstick but now summer is officially here, I have been wearing bright colours on my eyes and cheeks and opting for a nude lip and I have been loving the effect.


Non Beauty Favourites;



The Fault in Our Starts movie ♥ I fell in love with the book last year and I cried reading the book so I knew I would fall apart watching the movie and I wasn't wrong.  I bought myself the largest Ben & Jerry's available in the cinema and I sat and watched it with lots of tissues, I kept all my tears in for 45 minutes and after that the tears started and didn't stop. No movie has ever made me cry like this and I feel defeated that a movie actually made me cry for nearly an hour, but other than that I would recommend it to anyone but please wear waterproof mascara!

Accessorize Opal Studs ♥ since I have re stretched my ears to 20mm I have been looking for some pretty studs to go in my lobes what don't look glitzy and I was given these beauties for my birthday and they are perfect. 

Pink Make-up case ♥ I needed a new case to store my daily make-up in as my full make-up and skincare storage is now over flowing into empty glossyboxes. I was given this for my recent birthday and it is perfect, the case is in a pretty pink metal which keeps everything safe and water resistant. Inside there are eight compartments which are a perfect width for lipsticks and other make-up products of a similar size and shape.

Game of Thrones ♥ I kept on seeing people post about Game of Thrones every where and my friends was also telling me to watch it so I gave in to peer pressure and I watched it and I am so glad I did.  I started episode season one late one Monday night and 40 episodes, 4 seasons and several nights later I have finished it in just less that a week.  I became hooked to it and my favourite character has to be Tyrion Lannister, I love everything about his character. 



No comments:

Post a Comment