Saturday 2 August 2014

July beauty & non beauty favourites ❤

I can't believe we are in August, this year is going way too fast and once again I have many beauty and non beauty favourites but I will stick to showing you four of each. 

Beauty Favourites;




Revolution redemption palette iconic 3 ❤ when the naked 3 palette was released not that long ago I told myself I will not be buying it due to the price and the fact I was unsure if I would use the palette so when I found out I could buy a dupe for just £4 I snatched it up and fell in love! the shadows are easily blendable and highly pigmented and I will be buying the rest of Revolution naked dupe palettes.

NYC beautifying blushable cream stick in 002 never sleeping pink ❤ since I now have mastered the skill of cream contouring (well I think I have) I thought I would move on to cream blushers and this is my favourite up to now, it is super creamy, easily blendable with a hint of shimmer! perfect for the summer months.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation ❤ during the summer I have stopped wearing foundation, I have been sticking to concealer and BB creams on my problem areas. I got a little bored of light coverage so I tried my Revlon Colorstay for the first time in over a month and I have fallen in love with it again! The coverage is amazing and it makes me look like a flawless porcelain doll.

Revolution blush palette in Hot Spice ❤ this palette has eight shades consisting of shimmer and matte blushes, merged baked blusher and merged baked highlighter all coral toned and beautifully pigmented.

Non Beauty Favourites;


Destiny Beta ❤ If you know me or follow me on any social networks you will know I love to play video games. I have been waiting for Destiny to come out for so long, I have had it pre ordered for months and finally the beta was released and I have truly fallen in love with it, and I can not wait to play it again in September.

Brunette hair ❤ during the month of July I have been wearing my brunette wig a lot more, I am not sure why but I am loving being back to my natural hair colour, but don't worry I will always love ginger hair and plan to get a new ginger wig very soon.

Art ❤ I have been a lot happier recently and I'm really enjoying painting and drawing. I have a very unique way of painting, I like to make pretty things look ugly and weird, not everyone will like my art but I enjoy it.

Twitch ❤ I have finally started to live stream video games! I'm still pretty new to it all but I am slowly starting to like it, I will be streaming at least once a week and I will be on camera so everyone can see and hear my terrible Mancunian accent. www.twitch.tv/CloeAnne follow me to see my past broadcasts and for notifications on when I am live!




2 comments:

  1. Those palettes are beautiful, and for a good price too!
    I'm also getting tired of light coverage (especially since I want Autumn to be here already) so I might try the Revlon Colourstay foundation :)
    I am wondering how you did your lips in your photo, because it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, I forgot to tell you how much I love your drawing!

      Delete