Tuesday 19 August 2014

Get to know me more! | 25 random questions ❤

I've realised that you all don't know much about me so I thought I would answer 25 random questions I found on the internet.  Don't worry posts like this are not going to be a regular thing, I just wanted to mix things up.


Eye colour? 
My eyes are a mixture between green and blue.

Favourite colour? 
I have two favourite colours and they are black and pink.

Favourite TV series? 
I don’t have one favourite I have a few I love; Game of thrones, The walking dead, Sons of anarchy, RuPauls drag race and Masters of sex.

Can you describe yourself in three words?

Favourite animal?
Unicorn, yes they are real and so are dragons.

Do you like parties/social events?
Yes and no, I do love to have fun but I have social anxiety so I get very anxious at events.

Favourite band/artist?
I have a few; Bring me the horizon, The 1975, The Smiths and la dispute.

What qualities do you admire in a person?
Just the usual; good sense of humour, honesty, kindness and intelligence. 

Opinion on tattoos/piercings? 
Everyone has there own view on beauty, some people love tattoos and piercings and no one should be judged on there personal view on beauty. I chose to have tattoos and piercings because I love to have permanent art on my body and piercings don't last forever so I can take them out when ever I like.

Any pets?
I have two west highland terriers called Snowy and Willow.

Favourite film?
Pulp Fiction.

Ideal holiday/a place you would like to visit?
I want to go to New York and Vegas.

Lucky number?
13, I even have three Friday the 13th tattoos.

Last time you laughed very hard?
Today, I laugh a lot.

If you could be a superhero who would you be?
I would be a female version of Iron Man because Iron Man is successful, funny, rich and has a awesome suit!  

List 3 things you love?
Video games, make up and art. 

Favourite Perfume?
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice and Ghost Eclipse.

Favourite book?
The fault in our stars by John Green.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
I can use both hands but I mainly use my right.

How many pillows do you sleep with? 
Two and a giant Hello Kitty and Disney elephant which I cuddle in my sleep, sad I know.

Favourite flower?
I love white lilys and roses .

If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
I would be a white crayon, they are ignored a lot but if you use them they can be really useful and interesting.

Do you have a tan?
No! I'm ghostly white and I like it that way.

Last time you took a shower?
Today.

What’s your favourite drink? 
I'm addicted to drinking coke, I love it.



List some random facts about yourself below, I would love to get to know you all more!




No comments:

Post a Comment