Friday 8 August 2014

Ombre lips tutorial ❤


I have been asked a few times how I do my black and red ombre lips so I thought I would do a little step by step guide in how I do it and what products I used.  




  1. cover your lips with your foundation, concealer or lip eraser, this step isn't essential but it may help clean up later on!
  2. line your lips with a black lip or eye pencil and add extra black to the corner of my lips
  3. apply lipstick straight from the bullet or with a brush and blend the colours together with your lips 
  4. clean up is optional! if you want a precise look you can go back with your concealer brush and some concealer and clean up the edges
  5. next step is personal choice, I love to add gloss with any ombre look but that is totally up to you.


Products I used;
Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 eyeliner & shadow pencil in black
MAC Ruby Woo lipstick 
Gerard Cosmetics lipgloss in Candy Apple


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, let me know if you try it out!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great! I would never have thought about using eyeliner on my lips in order to acheive that effect but if it works that well, I might give it a try!
    Great tutorial!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tutorial! I can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete