Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favourites 2014

I can't believe I'm on time for my monthly favourites! Here are all my beauty and non beauty favourites of 2014.  Enjoy! xo
1// Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray £18.95

You may not see many hair products in my hauls or favourites because I have alopecia and currently wear wigs.  Currently I wear synthetic wigs and I don't have to use any products on them but I received this in my Glossy Box last year and didn't use it till this year and now I am in love.  It gives my hair just enough shine to make them look more natural and I love the smell. £18.95 may seem a lot for just a shine spray but it really works and not much of it is needed. 
2// Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99

If you read my last blog post you might have guessed this will be in my favourites.  I seriously can not explain how much I love this.  Click here for full review on this product.
3// Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe £4.99

This is my go to product when I need to put make-up on and I'm in a lazy mood.  I can create a easy smoky eye with this and it is supper bendable, long lasting and it does not crease!
4// MUA Luxe in Criminal £3.00

I've always been unsure of pink lipstick, especially very bright lipstick because I'm so pale.  I bought this little beauty a few months ago and shoved it at the back of my collection and I have recently fallen in love with it.  It is a matte lipstick but I do occasionally put a clear lip gloss on top for a high shine look.   

5// Soap & Glory The Scrub of your Life £7.00

For Christmas I received many Soap & Glory products for Christmas and this has to be my favourite out of them all.  I suffer from extremely dry skin on my arms and legs and I use this every time I have a shower and its made my skin soft again!  It smells like heaven and I can't have a shower without it.
6// Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder Translucent £6.99

I have found it hard to find a setting powder what does not make my face look too powdery.  I bought this a few months ago and when I first used it I hated it, it comes with a powder puff and it made my face look cakey.  I have recently started using this with a Real Techniques Duo Fibre Powder Brush and it sets my foundation and concealer perfectly and gets rid of any unwanted shine.
7// Nivea Day Cream £3.99

This product was also in my Superdrug haul and I use it every day to tackle my dry patches on my face and neck.  I used to use Benefits moisturiser but I found it made my face greasy after use and I had to wait a while before applying make-up.  This doesn't cause any greasiness and its also helping my dry skin so its a win win!
(Top left - right)

1// Dan Le Sac VS Scroobius Pip, If you have not heard of them please go and google them.  Scroobious Pip is one of the best rappers in the UK.  I finely got to see them live this month and they was amazing. 

2// My nail polish collection is growing and growing and now I finally have them under control.  I had this little shelf made for a small selection of my nail polishes (notice I say small!).  I play to get more of these shelves made so I can expand my collection.

3// Brunette! yes I now have a brunette wig.  I call this my day to day wig and I am in love.  A full blog post of my wig collection, storage, wig care and where I get these beauties from will be coming soon.

4// Nose piercing, I got my nose re-pierced.  before anyone asks me did it hurt, everyone's pain threshold is different and I personally didn't think it hurt. I can not wait for it to heal so I can change the jewellery.

p.s do you like non beauty faves? or should I not do it?

Can you believe its nearly February? Also Happy Chinese New Year!! (or soon to be)



No comments:

Post a Comment