Saturday 4 January 2014

Makeup of the day


I get many questions about what makeup I use when I post selfies on Instagram or Tumblr.  To make things easier for you and me, I've decided to post my makeup of the day.

For this look I used;


  • Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer, applied all over the face with clean hands.
  • Benefit Lemon Aid, applied with ring finger on the eyelids.
  • Chanel Foundation Teint Innocence in 05, applied with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in light, blended with a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. 
  • Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown.
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Coquette, for eyebrows.  Applied with a Real Techniques brow Brush.
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon, for inner corner and brow bone. Applied with a MAC #239 Brush.
  • Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity, applied with a MAC #210 Brush.
  • Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Black.
  • Bourjois Volumizer Mascara.
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder, applied with a Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush.
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep, applied with a MAC #168 Brush.
  • NARS Orgasm Blush, applied with a Real Techniques Blush Brush.
  • MUA Highlighter, applied with a Real Techniques Blush Brush.
  • No7 High Shine Lipgloss in Coral Kiss.









No comments:

Post a Comment