Sunday 19 January 2014

Superdrug Haul #1



I popped into Superdrug the other day on a mission to cheer myself up.  Of course I couldn't buy just one thing but I did manage to spend less than £15 and get more points on my beauty card, so it's a win win for me.


Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser // £7.99

Of course I had to jump on the bandwagon and try the new Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and Superdrug currently have a buy one get the second half price.  I have been dying to try this for such a long time, ever since I read about the Asian version Maybelline Baby Skin Pink Transformer. Full blog post coming soon look out!


Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate // £1.50 RRP £2.99

Since Superdrug had the buy one get one half price sale I decided to buy myself another Baby Lips this time I got the Hydrate lip balm. Recently I have been wearing a lot of matte lip sticks and it causes my lips to dry out, when at home I usually drench my lips with Vaseline Lip and Aloe Vera therapy but I needed something to carry in my handbag at all times without a tint and I've fallen in love with the beauty.  Definitely worth the hype! 


Nivea Rich Moistening Day Cream for Dry & Sensitive Skin // £2.05 RRP £4.19
I'm always on the hunt for a thick moisturising day cream and this caught my eye.  Recently my skin has gotten very dry and and no matter what I use it is not moisturising enough.  Up to now this may be the "one" I've been looking for, its so thick and creamy and it doesn't make my skin greasy like others have done in the past.  I will definitely keep you all updated on this product.


I also bought some Ibuprofen as you can see because I was off to get my nose pierced after my little shopping trip, my piercer always advises me to take anti-inflammatory pain killers after.  Photos can be seen on my instagram of my shiny new piercing. 


Have you tried Maybelline's new Baby Skin Pore Eraser? what do you think? Please leave a comment below on what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment