Saturday 12 July 2014

Urban Decay x Pulp Fiction ❤

If anyone looks at my instagram, twitter or even knows me you should know I LOVE Quentin Tarantino movies and Pulp Fiction is my favourite! When I found out that Urban Decay are doing a limited edition collection I did squeal a little and rushed to google the collection which commemorates the 20th anniversary.  


In the five piece collection is inspired by the one and only Mrs. Mia Wallace, the lip liner, lipstick and nail polish in the iconic deep red is named after her, also in the collection is a Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner with black and gunmetal reflex.

Now we come to the fifth and final part of the collection, this is so good it deserves its own paragraph....The Pulp Fiction palette! before I even talk about the eyeshadows, lets talk about the packaging, it has the iconic Pulp Fiction font and then the Pièce de résistance! It has the full Ezekiel verse on the packaging and if you don't know the verse here it is 

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Then to put the cherry on the cake it then says “Jules Winnfield – Badass Mother F****er”

Now lets talk about the actual eyeshadows inside, there are five matte eyeshadows included in the palette;

Righteous which is a pale cream
Tyrany which is a warm brown, a perfect transition colour
Vengance which is a dark brown
Furious/Anger which from the pictures it looks like white and black.


This is a must buy for any Pulp Fiction/Quentin Tarantino fan, the palette is to die for and you can easily create the iconic Mia Wallace look or intensify it for your own twist on it.

I can not wait to get my hands on this! Sadly I do not know when it is going to be realesed in stores in Europe but it launches on urbandecay.com starting July 16th 








No comments:

Post a Comment