Monday 15 September 2014

Flawless base for pale skin ❤

As you all know I am deathly pale, I am whiter than snow and finding foundation, concealer and powder matches has always been hard for me.  I have searched high and low in Superdrug and even gone to every high end counter in Manchester to find my perfect foundation and I think I have finally found the ones for me.

I have combination skin, I have dry spots on my nose and cheek and I do get a little bit oily on occasions on my t-zone.  Despite having dry spots I do like to have a matte foundation, not everyone likes matte foundations but I think it does work best for me.  All products I list may not work for you but the great thing about make-up is that if it doesn't work for you it can just be washed off!



Products I love for my perfect base;

Primers what work for me;
Benefit Porefessional
Revlon PhotoReady 
Maybelline Baby Skin 
Smashbox Photo Finish 

Don't forget before applying primer apply a moisturiser 20-30 minuets prior to help reduce foundation clinging to dry areas.

Concealer;
Collection lasting perfection concealer in Fair 
Illamasqua concealer in 115
MAC pro longwear concealer in NC15 (too dark for me but great coverage)

Contour and Bronzer; 
Collection Bronze Glow in Radiant 2
Illamasqua eye shadow in Heroine 

Foundation;
Revlon PhotoReady in 110 ivory 
Illamasqua Skin base in 02 

These are my holy grail base products, I am always on the lookout to add more items to my list so if you recommend any products for pale skinned ladies please comment them below.





No comments:

Post a Comment