Monday 30 December 2013

Katy Perry Killer Queen

I've never been a fan of celebrity endorsed products but this really caught my eye, the TV advertisement was perfection and instantly made me wanting to smell this perfume.  A few days later I saw the ad campaign in store and I got to smell the perfume, I loved it as soon as I smelled it but was unsure if it would be long lasting.

Killer Queen box

A few weeks after the campaign I received a sample vial of Killer Queen in my Glossybox. I put the perfume on the next day and I got so many compliments and I didn't have to re-spray during the day, I could even smell the perfume on my coat the next day and in my books that it amazing.


Killer Queen bottle

I received the 50 ml perfume as a gift for Christmas and I have used it every day since.  The bottle is shaped as a jewel with KP gold crest on the top. I am in love with the bottle but a bottle like this needs a stand, this beauty should be on show not stuck in the box.

Prices

Boots
£26.09*
Superdrug
£29.00*
The Perfume Shop
£28.99*

*Prices taken off the corresponding websites on the 30/12/2013 

For the price I'm very impressed, I have now changed my mind on celebrity endorsed perfume and beauty products.  I 100% recommend this product and I will certainly be repurchasing when needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment