Saturday 11 October 2014

green smokey eye ❤


If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will know I'm a big nerd and I love video games, last week Alien: Isolation was released.  To show my love towards the game I decided to create a green and black smokey eye with a hint of glitter.  As usual I will list all the products I used to create this look below and if you have any questions or comments please leave them below or sent me a tweet. 

Products used;
Illamasqua Matte Veil primer
Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation in 115
Brow bar to go
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in light 
Illamasqua eyeshadow in Heroine for contour 
Bourjois delice de poudre bronzer
Illamasqua eyeshadow in Pivot 
Illamasqua eyeshadow in Obsidian
ELF HD setting powder 
NARS Deep Throat blush
Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss in 06
Green glitter from ebay (I used eyelash glue to stick the glitter to my lid)
Haute Couture eyelashes in Flirt 



No comments:

Post a Comment